With thousands of software solutions available to businesses, it can be difficult to determine which software you should choose to meet your business’ needs. We took the guesswork out and created a list of the 4 must-have business management software packages to help make your company more efficient.
1. Project Management – Asana
Asana is a project management software that helps your team stay on top of deadlines, complete projects and reach your goals.
Spreadsheets are great for running analytics but not as useful for project management because they often have a confusing interface and are difficult to collaborate on. Project management software like Asana can help make managing your tasks easier and fun.
With Asana, users create cards with tasks that can be viewed and edited by team members. The cards can be easily moved around to different columns for a quick overview of the project’s status. And with mobile integration, you can ensure that your team stays organized and up to date even while on the go.
• User friendly interface
• Automatic updates to email
• Gantt Charts
• Basic - Free
• Premium - Starting at $10.99
• Business - Starting at $24.99
• Enterprise - Contact sales for price
2. Team Communication Software - Slack
When you’re working as a team, it’s important to be able to communicate with each other efficiently. When it comes to making communication and collaboration easier, there are few options with as much capability as Slack.
In Slack you can set up channels for different departments, topics, projects and more or simply direct message a team member. Beyond messaging, Slack allows users to voice or video call, drag and drop files and quickly search through past conversations to find the information they need. Slack also allows users to integrate the software with over 1,500 apps like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can use the basic functions of these apps within Slack instead of having to open multiple tabs keeping your monitor clutter free.
• Ability to search within conversations
• Organize conversations by channel
• Easy integration with other SaaS tools
• Standard - Staring at $6.67/month per active user
• Plus - Starting at $12.50/month per active user
3. Legal Entity Management - EntityKeeper
If your business has multiple entities and you’re currently using spreadsheets or a filing cabinet to organize all of their vital information, we feel your frustration.
Managing high volumes of important information and trying to find a way to share it is stressful and the consequences for missing a deadline or losing a piece of critical information can be severe. EntityKeeper is a simple solution for managing, maintaining and visualizing your legal entity information.
EntityKeeper eliminates the need for spreadsheets by providing one easy to use dashboard that can be securely shared with members of your team - so you never miss a deadline or spend hours looking for misplaced files again.
• Data import tool
• Alerts and automated email notifications
• Business Monthly - $50/month or $540 annually. Up to 25 entities
• Corporate Monthly - $150/month or $1,620 annually. Up to 100 entities
• Enterprise Monthly - $200/month or $2,160 annually. Unlimited entities
4. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) - HubSpot
When you’re looking to grow your business, there are few tools that have as much capability as HubSpot.
HubSpot is a customer relationship management (CRM) software that offers marketing, sales and customer service programs. The reason HubSpot is such a powerful software is because it gives users the opportunity to use all of these tools together. This means that your marketing, sales and services teams can all collaborate within HubSpot to attract potential and current customers inbound.
HubSpot rejects traditional marketing and sales tactics that are impersonal and interrupts prospects and helps you replace these tactics with methods that work to delight potential customers. The result is a more helpful and human approach to growing your business.
• Free CRM
• Free Certifications
• Marketing, Sales and Service all in one software
• HubSpot CRM – Free
• Marketing Hub – Start for Free
• Sales Hub – Start for Free
• Service Hub – Start for Free
• Growth Suite – Start for Free
What software do you use to help save your company time and money? Let us know in the comments below: